This is probably a horrible time to be daydreaming about living somewhere that gets all four seasons throughout the year. But god dammit I am sick of So Cal weather. It’s chilly but it doesn’t feel like a real winter.
I probably will not be posting much on tumblr this week because I want to make up for all the studying i haven’t done in the past few weeks. Eek…
Mini Personal Victory
I didn’t drink coffee today. Which for me is a big feat cause I drink unhealthy amounts of it (2+ thermoses, not even 2+ cups) DAILY for the past three months.
So I guess my first 2014 resolution is to drink moderate amounts of coffee and opt for tea when I crave it more often!
I haven’t worked out since Monday, and it is Saturday night. But I forgive myself—finals are going to be my top priority until Friday. And realistically speaking I can fill all my spare time (down to the seconds) with studying, so I will do that. Cause a 4.0 is actually a possibility this quarter, which I didn’t expect, and I don’t want to let that slip by if I can help it. I just hope I don’t get anything below 3.5, cause I know a lot of kids fuck up their first quarter of college, and I tried hard not to…
SIX MORE DAYS UNTIL I RUN FOR CELEBRATION.
This is my first time getting a tag question like this…thank you! haha.
1. I love that I can get good grades (even though I have to work for them). IE I know how to study and learn instead of memorizing everything the night before (most of the time, haha).
2. I like my own taste in music and am sort of proud of it.
3. Maybe it sounds stupid, but I really love my ass.
4. I love that I can make friends easily if I want to but that I have developed an appreciation for being alone.
5. I love that I am sort of tomboyish cause I like to run, exercise, sweat, and play sports. But I can still dress up and look cute if I want to.
Me and my room mate just moved all the furniture on one wall over so we could reach the heater. The boys that lived here before us rearranged the furniture in such a way that all the outlets and the heater knob are conveniently blocked. But winter quarter is coming up so fuck yeah, now we don’t have to thaw ourselves every morning when we wake up for 8AM classes.